Saturday, April 18, 2020

Divine Mercy Art Work

“Paint an image according to the pattern you see, with the signature: Jesus, I trust in You. I promise that the soul that will venerate this image will not perish. I also promise victory over [its] enemies already here on earth, especially at the hour of death. I Myself will defend it as My own glory." (Diary of St. Faustina, 47 and 48)

Picture of Divine Mercy of Christ with the words I trust in you

This was the instruction Jesus gave to Sr Faustina. Did you know that you can draw and paint this divine image? Follow the instructions given below.


Step by step instructions to draw the Divine Mercy image

Now that you know how to draw the Divine Mercy image, here is something you can try to make!

Make a Bookmark
Cut out paper or card stock to make a bookmark. 
  • On the front : Follow the step by step instructions from the image above to draw your very own Divine Mercy image. At the bottom of the image write, Jesus I trust in You. Color the image.
  • On the back : Write 
  • For the sake of Jesus’ most sorrowful passion, Abba Father, have mercy on us and the whole world.

    Look at the example below!
Template to make a Divine Mercy Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment