Thursday, July 1, 2021

Rosary of Precious Blood of Jesus


Wash me, O Precious Blood of Jesus which had dripped down from the Cross in Calvary. Remove all my sins and weaknesses by the virtue of Your Precious Blood. Transform me into a new creature by the interference of Your Promise of the Holy Spirit. Convert me into Your living witness. Amen. 

1 Our Father,  1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory be,  The Apostle’s Creed


First Mystery 

O Good Lord Jesus, for the sake of the sweat of Your Precious Blood, which was shed in the garden of Gethsemane, shower us again with Your blessings. 

        1 Our Father 

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, wash me and sanctify me with Your Precious Blood. 

(10 times) 

1 Glory be

Eternal Father, for the sake of the disfigured Holy Face of Your Beloved Son during His passion, and for the sake of the blood tear drops of the Holy Mother, shower Your grace upon Your selected children. 


Second Mystery 

Sweet Jesus, for the sake of Your Precious Blood, which was shed while You were scourged at the pillar, heal the wounds in our mind and bless us with Your peace. 

 1 Our Father

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, wash me and sanctify me with Your Precious Blood. 

(10 times) 

1 Glory be,  Eternal Father, for the sake of ... 


Third Mystery 

O Loving Jesus, for the sake of Your Precious Blood, which was shed while You were crowned with the crown of thorns, remove the arrogance within us and bless us by replacing us with modesty and meekness. 

1 Our Father

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, wash me and sanctify me with Your Precious Blood. 

(10 times) 

1 Glory be, Eternal Father, for the sake of …


Fourth Mystery 

O Merciful Jesus, for the sake of Your Precious Blood which was shed and scattered around, while You carried the Cross, and while You fell down with the Cross three times, bless us to search and abide by God's Holy Will.                                  

 1 Our Father

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, wash me and sanctify me with Your Precious Blood. 

(10 times) 

1 Glory be, Eternal Father, for the sake of ... 


Fifth Mystery 

O compassionate Jesus, for the sake of  Your precious Blood which was shed while Your holy tunic clothing was stripped off from Your Body, fiII us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit. 

                                  1 Our Father

 My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, wash me and sanctify me with Your Precious Blood. 

(10 times) 

1 Glory be,  Eternal Father, for the sake of ... 


Sixth Mystery 

O Redeeming Jesus, for the sake of Your Precious Blood which was shed while You were crucified on the Cross with three nails, redeem us from undue attachment to the creations and created things in this world. 

                             

 1 Our Father... 

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, wash me and sanctify me with Your Precious Blood. 

(10 times)

1 Glory be,  Eternal Father, for the sake of…



Seventh Mystery 

O Jesus, the Deity of endurance, for the sake of Your Precious Blood which was shed while Your side was pierced by a spear, bless us to be Your own and You be our own. 

                                   1 Our Father

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, wash me and sanctify me with Your Precious Blood. 

(10 times)

1 Glory be, Eternal Father, for the sake of…


Let us pray 


Loving Jesus, we praise You for the sake of Your Holy Blood shed by You for the sake of Your love for us. We love You. We thank and glorify You. By the merits of Your Holy Blood, sanctify us and make us Your own by filling us with Your Spirit. Give us the eternal salvation and the anointing to earn more souls. Amen. 


God the Father, we thank You; all glory to You, we praise You! 

God the Son, we thank You; all glory to You, we praise You! 

God the Holy Spirit, we thank You; all glory to You, we praise You!     

(Praise for a while) 

Refuge of sinners, Queen of Angels... Pray for us…

Glory be to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. 

Come Holy Spirit...

By the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, 

Your beloved servant... 

Come Holy Spirit... Come and live in us, 

Jesus, the Son of the Living God,  

Have mercy on us, sinners. 





No comments:

Post a Comment